Internet of things
developing connected objects for your business
- How can I optimize production in my business?
- How can I better manage my resources in a personalized way?
- How can I catch the attention of prospective clients and win over my current clients?
improving user experience and company performance
The concept seems complex, but it’s actually simple—connected objects (IoT) make it possible for a conversation to take place between several parties:
- an object and a user (or vice-versa),
- two objects, or
- a complete ecosystem.
It’s easy to imagine all the information you can collect and processes you can automate in this way in order to improve your performance or personalize your client experience.
Our team can help you to determine the added value of a connected object in relation to your business needs before starting development. To improve “conversations”, we develop embedded user interfaces to link your connected object to a touch screen and maximize the flow of information.
did you know that...
- The number of connected objects of all types has been estimated to be between 30 and 75 billion for 2020.
- However, only 8% of manufacturing companies in Quebec have implemented integrated software packages or interconnected solutions to support production processes.
- 94% of companies have seen a return on their investment in these technologies.
Connected objects are very useful, especially in the context of connected cities, which aim to use the technology to improve services and the quality of life of their residents. It will be interesting to see the extent to which companies will get on board with using this technology to create unique experiences for their employees and clients.
Thanks to Konek.ai, the hotel industry has gained access to their guest data. Hotels can now equip themselves with better tools and develop a service offer that is aligned with the real needs of their clients, in addition to providing a connected experience that is on par with the largest hotels, all without investing millions of dollars in R&D.